I work with some of the best artists in hair and makeup in the city and outlying suburbs ...
- Makeup — I have a very talented assistant, Kelley Pajic, that helps with larger parties of 8 or more. She is a licensed and certified aesthetics, and is also known for her beautiful semi permanent false lashes and permanent makeup. She is available for an additional fee of $175 per hour with 3 hours minimum.
- Hair Styling — I work with some amazing people such as Ingrid Trevino, Manolis Kanstanidis, and Duk from Salon Buzz, all working in Chicago Salons.
- House Calls — I can come to your door for lessons and makeup application. My fee is $225 per hour, and 3 hours is definitely needed.
Lessons include me going through what you already have, throwing away products you should not have because of shelf life, and organizing what you would need on a daily basis and special events.
Makeup application Makeup applications take about 1 hour depending on what's needed. I will soon be adding air brushing to my services. With an application, no lesson is involved. The application is simply an application. I do this for clients that just want an application for a big event. Please make an appointment well in advance. Because most functions are on the weekend, I book up very fast.
- Photo Shoots — One of the things I love to do. From front covers of magazines, to head shots, and advertisements. My recent accomplishment is the front cover of Town and Country. Average 8 hour day is $1,500, or average hourly fee is $225 per hour with 3 hours minimum. Price may vary depending on what is needed.
- Union Work — This can be done at average union prices. My regular prices would not apply for this type of work.
I have a very well respected group of professional individuals that I refer clients to ...
- Evening or Bridal Wear — Diana and Maria at Dimitra's on Rush St. are very talented tailors with great taste. Diana is the owner and her show room is outstanding.
- Tailor & Designer — Sam is an amazing tailor and designer from Sam George Designs on Deleware. His dresses are made to order and his opinions are always right on target. He knows a woman's curves, and designs what is best for you.
- Cosmetic Surgery — CosMedic on Walton is a girl's dream come true. Dr. James Platis, wife Kate, and staff work miracles. Shannon Quante is a cosmetic nurse, performing microdermabrasions, glycolic peels, laser hair removal, restyling, botox, collagen, and many other outpatient treatments for a perfect face. Sylvia does all kinds of facials for all types of skin, to give that perfect glow. Last but not least, Lisa at the front desk. The office operates very professionally and is a joy to work with. You can contact them at 312-377-3333 or visit their website.