Most clients prefer an in-home visit for a one on one lesson. Sometimes a visit can’t be done due to weather, timing, spur of the moment requests, or PANDEMIC. We can still meet online or FACETIME for a virtual lesson anywhere you are!
Who Is Virtual Instruction For?
Virtual instruction is for anybody that is in need of understanding how to apply makeup. My lessons are custom-tailored to fit your needs.
- Suppose you want to learn how to put on a face quickly and easily.
- You’re in a makeup RUT! You want to learn something different from your ordinary routine…something fun or something NEW!
- Maybe UTUBE is not for you because it goes too fast and it’s not your face that you are looking at applying the makeup. You need someone to teach you and work with you on new ideas.
- Trying to figure out what formulas or shades of makeup to use, but you can’t go into a store and test anything out. Then you buy a product and have to go through the hassle of returning it because it isn’t working out. You don’t want to decide on your own because the combination of every optional decision is very confusing.
- Having every “AMAZING” brush, every lipstick, every shadow you ever bought and trying to figure out how to use them together, or, perhaps toss them because of the length of time you had them. You end up having so many (probably redundant) expensive products that are taking space in your cosmetic bag.
I designed a lesson called “What’s in Your Bag”. We can go through what you have, toss out what is not needed, and talk about what products you need to add to accomplish a look that is uniquely for your face.
If you feel that you are a slave to your daily routine, or just in need of something new, fun, and up to date, I can help you master your routine with my experience and knowledge of over 35 years in the industry.
Hope to hear from you soon!